Brother and his friend fucked in the field

 Brother and his friend fucked in the field

The fun of farming on the farm is unique. When I went to the farm with my brother, his friend also joined us on the way. What did we do there?



Hello friends… My name is Komal and my brother's name is Sonu.

My father is a farmer. Sonu studies outside and I study here in the village.



I love reading chudai story.

I often read stories of raspberry sex on the site of infatuation and free sex story.

I love the story of brother sister chudai.


It happened that my brother had come home in Holi and after a few days due to the lock down, he stayed here in the village.


We both sleep in the same room, only the beds were different.


One day my eyes opened at night, then I saw brother that he was talking to someone on the phone and was caressing the cock.

His cock was very cool. I was thinking that I should capture it now.


At that time I was sleeping very fast, so I fell asleep.


The other day I thought to taste my brother's cock.

I started planning how to get the chut service done by brother.



I slowly started showing my body to my brother.


Brother also started looking at my nipples and ass.

I understood that brother has started looking at me from the point of view of fucking.


Since both of us siblings interact quite openly with each other and I also change my clothes in front of my brother.


One day at night, the brother took off his lower in front of me and showing his bloated cock in a small Frenchie started asking - Look how is my new Frenchie looking?

I said - Frenchie is very beautiful but according to you she is looking a little small.


Saying this I started laughing.

My mind was trying to catch my brother's cock, but my mind remained sad.


Brother also started laughing.



Then I said to my brother- brother, my body is hurting, will you give me a little massage!


I wore only panties inside the nightie, not a bra.


Brother said - OK, go get the oil hot, I'll do it now.


I brought hot oil for massage.


Brother- where is the pain?

Me- Whole body is hurting.


Brother- Then you will have to take out the nightie.

Me- I'm not wearing a bra.


Brother- so what happened… this is even better… massaging will not be a problem.

Me- but how in front of you!

Brother- then how will you get the massage done? Without removing the cloth, there will be no massage.


Me- OK, but you will not speak to anyone.

Brother- Okay, I will not tell anything to anyone.


I turned my back to my brother… and took off my nightie and lay down on my stomach.

I was only in panties in front of my brother, that too was panty named… with only one thread, which covered only the clefts of the chute.

Uploading: 117533 of 117533 bytes uploaded.


I saw that the brother's cock was starting to stretch again.

I started enjoying seeing the cock.


Bhaiya spilled oil on my back, on my ass and on my feet… then started massaging with my hands.


Brother- Your body is very cool, it looks very soft.

Me- Yes brother, why will I not be cool… I work hard too.


Brother started massaging my butt.


Brother- wow… what a great ass is yours… but why do I feel the hole in your ass is so big!

Me- nothing brother, I don't know how it would have happened only this much.


Brother- I remove your panties, I am disturbing.

Me- ok.


Brother pulled my panties and threw them apart.


Now I was lying completely naked in front of my brother.

I was feeling a great sensation from inside.


Then Bhaiya dropped a lot of oil on the hole of my ass and, pressing tightly, started mashing it with his hand till the hole of my ass.


Then slowly he put a finger in my ass.

I started having fun.

I spread my ass and he started licking my ass with his finger.


I started doing 'Ahhhhhhhh umm...'.


I also started enjoying getting my brother finger in my ass.


After some time, Bhaiya made me lie down straight and started pouring oil on my mummies.


I was looking into my brother's eyes and he was looking at my nipples.


His cock had become very hard.


Then Bhaiya put both his hands on my mother and started mashing it tightly.

My ah started coming out.


I asked him- brother how is my milk?

Bhaiya- Wow my randi sister, your nipples are very full. I feel that you must have got someone to do the service of your body.


Me- Yes brother, I am very close to your friend Rahul.

Brother- Rahul… That brother-in-law's child, Bhain's cock has fucked you. To her mother's pussy… I will tell brother-in-law today.


I said- brother, don't you pay attention to my massage… I am feeling very good to get my nipples from you.

Brother started mashing the nipples of my nipples by pressing them between his fingers.


My sensual voices were coming out. I looked into my brother's eyes and gestured by holding one of my milk spouts with my hand.

Brother understood and he pressed my milk spout in his lips.


I started getting excited and started pressing my brother's head on my mother's.


Then brother also started massaging my pussy with one of his. When I spread my legs, he slowly started pointing fingers in the chute.


I was relieved to find my brother's finger in my wet pussy and intoxicating hissers started coming out of my mouth in a loud voice - Umm brother aah died aah ummm!


Brother, now very fast with his finger started to fuck me.


I erupted in about 10 minutes.

Then Bhaiya took off his clothes and he became completely naked.

His fat long cock started filling my eyes with the pleasure of sex.


I started seeing my brother's cock.

Then the brother said while shaking the cock - take the stork sister suck my rocket.


In fact, brother's cock was as long as a rocket and also thick… it was a very long and 2.5 inch thick weapon.


I was desperate to suck cock.

I took my brother's cock in my mouth and started sucking cock with fun.


Brother closed his eyes and started enjoying.


After a while, Bhaiya opened his eyes and grabbed my head and started licking his face.

My breath was getting stuck, but brother was going to fuck. His cock was going till my throat.


In between, the brothers used to stop after entering the whole cock, due to which my breath started flowing and tears started flowing from my eyes.


After licking my face for ten minutes, Bhaiya completely pressed my head on his cock.

I tried to move away, but Bhaiya did not allow me to move.

My breath had stopped, brother's cock was stuck in my throat.


Then, while pressing my head, he threw his goods in the throat itself, only then took out the cock.


Lick material was also coming out of my nose. I started coughing.


After a while I became a little normal. My whole body was sticky with oil.

Brother was lying on the bed by the side.


Bathed after sometime, brother also took bath with me.

Then both of us lay bare together.


That night Bhaiya sucked my milk a lot and put a finger in my pussy. But the fuck did not happen.


When I woke up in the morning, my brother was not by my side.

I got up and washed my face, had breakfast, by then brother had come.


Rahul was also with him. Both of them were laughing seeing me.

I also spread murderous laughter.


That day Papa was about to go out somewhere. That's why Papa told brother to go to the farm and see the work done there. I will come tomorrow.

Brother said - okay.


Papa is gone.


Around 12-1 o'clock the brother said to the mother- I am going to the farm and taking Komal along.

Mama said - okay.


Then brother and I went to enjoy the chudai of the farm.

On the way Rahul also met and all three of us reached the farm.


A small hut has been built in the middle of the field.


Brother said - come on. First the fields come around.

Rahul said- yes come on.


There was water in the field.


Then while roaming at one place, I did not know how I fell in the drain, my whole body got spoiled by the dirt.


Rahul and Bhaiya

Rahul's cock was felt on my ass.

I had come to know that today I am going to explode from both sides.


Brother put his hand on my pussy and started mashing.

Here Rahul stuck his cock in my ass and started mashing my boobs.


They both started kissing me. On my cheeks, on the back, on the lips, on the chest above the boobs, both of their lips started moving.


By now my ass was also wet.


Then the brother said - let's go to the hut.


We all came to the hut.


I was getting impatient to kiss.


Rahul said- First of all you two take out your clothes and give it to me, I scatter it outside in the sun. By the time we stay here, the clothes will be dry.


Bhaiya took off all his clothes and gave it to him, Rahul also got naked.


He told me - you also give your clothes.


I too got naked and gave my clothes to Rahul.


Rahul came outside to dry his clothes.


The cocks of both were standing full. The cocks of both were almost the same length, but brother's cock was a bit thicker.

Rahul's cock was not less, he was just a little thin.


The cocks of both were looking very big and in a dangerous mood.


Then both of them together kissed me a lot. Lick my pussy too.


After about 10 minutes, Rahul said to me - take the manger, now suck my hammer.


He put me on my knees and put a cock in my mouth.


Then the brother also said - once suck my cock too.


Both of them started moving their cock in front of my mouth.

I started sucking the cocks of both of them in turn.


For a few minutes, I kept sucking the cocks of both of them.

Saliva was flowing from my mouth by sucking the cocks, due to which my boobs became completely wet.

Lund juice started flowing from my nose too.


Rahul started mashing my boobs.


After a while the brother said – Rahul, you kiss my sister's mouth, I kill her ass.


Rahul made me a mare and grabbed my head and started licking my mouth by putting a cock in front.


On the other hand, Bhaiya put a cock on my ass and in one push the whole Lauda was inserted in my ass.


My scream went out, but I had a habit of killing my ass with Rahul's cock, so I suffered my brother's cock.


Brother laughed and said - Wow, my randi, your ass is also completely open.

Rahul- Why won't you open man... I have been fucking your sister for the whole 2 years.


I was shouting – Ungggg… Umm ungggh!


Rahul's cock was going on in my mouth, so I was not able to make out the sound properly.

She was not able to speak anything except this Gung Gung.


At this time, I was thumping from both sides of my mouth and ass.


After a while, Rahul fell in my mouth.

I gulped all the stuff of his cock.


Then for a few minutes, Rahul sat down to watch my ass-fucking.

His cock slowly started to stand up.


Here brother was going to fuck me and I was having fun while taking hissing.


After sometime, Rahul got up and said - take the man, again suck my cock a little bit, then I will fuck your pussy.

I started sucking Rahul's cock.


After that both of them raised me.

Rahul put his cock in my pussy and there brother's cock had entered the ass.


Together they started fucking me.

Both of them started making sandwiches and fucking me.


After fucking for ten minutes, brother fell in my ass.


Here Rahul was being made a churta of my chut.

I was having fun with his cock.

Erotic hissers were coming out of my mouth.


It had been ten minutes for Rahul now.

I was about to fall too.

Then immediately I fell down.


I tried to remove Rahul from my chut but he was not going away.


I said - fuck my mouth brother-in-law ... leave the pussy now bastard.


Then he left me and put me on my knees and put his cock in my mouth.

He started kissing my face.


Within a few minutes it fell in my mouth and I drank all the material of Rahul's cock.


By now our clothes had also dried up, so everyone put on their own clothes and went home.


After that, whenever the three of us get a chance, all three of us enjoy the chuckle. Brother plays my pussy and ass almost daily.


How do you like this threesome sex story with my brother sister and friend.


Have you ever enjoyed the chudai of the farm? Do tell your thoughts in the comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Neighbor Aunty Secret | Real Story

ACCIDENTS HAPPEN!